Are you considering a second job?
Would you be interested in an opportunity to prove yourself and move up in a company?
Integrated Service Solutions is growing and looking for great leaders to grow with our company. Start out as a valuable Commercial Cleaner and transition into a leadership role. This is a great opportunity that can lead into a management role, as we prefer to promote from within.
Integrated Service Solutions is a premier provider of Commercial Cleaning and Property Maintenance Services to businesses of all sizes. As our primary service provider, it is your skill and hard work that will help to maintain the high quality of service and professionalism we strive to provide our clients. You are the most valuable contributor to overall customer satisfaction. Your success is dependent upon your enthusiasm and willingness to go the extra mile. Our team members are responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the building in which they are assigned by performing various cleaning duties. Duties and hours may vary due to the size of the building and the number of teammates assigned to the project.
Louisville, Southern Indiana, Elizabethtown, and Bardstown
- Various Positions and Time Slots Available
- ***Nightly cleaning opportunities.***
- Call now for immediate consideration!
- Competitive Pay: $10-12/hr
Our team members are responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the building in which they are assigned by performing various cleaning duties. Duties and hours may vary due to the size of the building and the number of teammates assigned to the project. This position requires you to be on your feet the entire shift, consistently maintaining a facility. It will require a rotation of detail work to accompany the routine cleaning of restrooms, offices, and other areas of the facility. Must be able to identify detail work that can be completed during periods of time that you may be unable to enter certain areas.
• Must be able to lift and and/or carry 25lbs.
• Cleaning duties include: sweeping, mopping, polishing, dusting, trash, windows and cleaning and moving furniture and equipment etc..
• Use proper PPE
• Opens and locks facilities, enable and disable security system as required.
• 1-2 years' experience as a custodian, janitor, housekeeper a plus but not required
• Will provide on the job training to those with strong work ethic and willingness to learn.
• Contribute to a positive work climate with a pleasant attitude and contribute to the overall team effort including being in uniform, dependable and on time
• Has respect and understanding for co-workers and customers
Part time & Full Time Work Available
Apply now for immediate consideration!
We look forward to hearing from you!